Entry level position for recent PhD with degree in Food Science, Animal Science, Nutrition, or Biochemistry. Position will work and function in a fast paced, multi-disciplined lab to investigate new uses for enzymes and enzyme interactions with other macro and micro nutrients in food processing, nutrition, animal feed and medical foods. Candidate will work in cross functional teams as well as be expected to work independently on projects. Ideal candidates will have some knowledge and experience of enzyme usage and their effects and benefits in nutrition in humans or animals. Knowledge and ability to understand and use current analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS and others preferred.
Additional Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience publishing data in peer reviewed journals
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communications to provide and support customer and sales training
- Analytical skills as related to protein, carbohydrate and lipid analysis
- Design of experiments knowledge
- 0-2 yrs experience
- Ability to work full time in U.S
- Willing to travel
- Experience with processing equipment such as spray dryers, mixers etc.
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Disability and Life Insurance
This position is for our Virginia location.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Offers of employment for BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials are authorized by management only. We do not contract with third party services to hire on our behalf. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.